Services & Clients
Works completed on behalf of clients recently include:
Recent clients include:
All my evaluation work is tailored to organisational need and available resources – although I draw on experience and learning from a wide range of sources each piece of work is individual. My approach is based on the following…
- I consider myself an evaluator not an auditor or inspector. I take a collaborative approach to all my work and will value your own self-assessments alongside delivering on my role as your critical friend.
- I understand that not every organisation has the resource or the need for a very thorough impact evaluation. I talk to every client about what they want and need before making a recommendation. These early conversations are always free and without obligation – it matters to me that you get what’s right for your organisation and the communities you serve.
- I use the Social Value principles to inform my work but am not wedded to one methodology. I regularly complete CPD in a range of methodologies to make sure I have plenty of tools in my kit! We will work together to choose the methods and approaches that best meet your needs.
- My language is jargon-free and plain English so everyone can engage meaningfully with the process.
- I know that staff development and culture change are as important in understanding and improving your impact as report writing. I know that good practice is best shared by colleagues and peers rather than top-down by ‘experts’ and will work alongside your organisation to not only meet funders’ and commissioners’ requirements but to support genuine and embedded improvements. I also understand that these things take time and I’m in this for the long haul…